INTRODUCTION TO “DAILY DOZE”
Hello Precious Person
I’m sure you would like to know what “DAILY DOZE” is all about.
Well, lets just say that it is a segment that is always “Evolving” and changing to bigger, better and varied information to help you on your journey to LIVE LIFE LARGE.
This February i’m posting..
REMEMBER TO REFLECT Download
- Anxiety blocks my potential
- Being a woman makes me feel powerful
- Each moment is a valuable opportunity
- Goals motivate me
- I accept and welcome change
- I am a unique soul
- I am sympathetic to the plights of strangers
- I avoid judging the decisions of others
- I build strength
- I delight in my creativity
- I deserve new things
- I enjoy the rhythm of life
- I forgive everyone in my past
- I keep things simple
- I let go of those who hurt me
- I manage my moods
- I nourish my body mind and spirit
- I speak with kindness
- I spice up my life
- I start fresh
- I support my friends
- Making noble choices opens the door to goodness in my life
- Mental fortitude allows me to persevere
- My beauty deepens when I choose to live in love
- My confidence keeps growing
- My habits lead to goal achievement
- My inner voice encourages me
- My mind and body are in balance
- My self talk promotes confidence and courage
- Scheduling allows for more productive days
Here is the” ideal way” to use them
- In February we are going to go a step further. We are always striving to improve our growth one step at a time. The key is to “keep moving” and to be “consistent.” – “REMEMBER TO REFLECT”
- These are daily reflections wherein you will choose 1 PDF for the day and read it and then you reflect on the “Self reflection questions” for that Topic at the end of the Reflection.
- Isn’t that simple? BUT.. Not only is it simple, But it is so eye opening and Informative about “your state of mind” and how you can make things better and start to “curate” your own life the way you want it.
Now say it aloud and with passion
SAY IT ALOUD!!!